If you need to file a lawsuit and don’t know how, you may want to consult with a civil litigation attorney. Going through a lawsuit can be a complicated process and a qualified lawyer’s guidance can come in handy.
A civil litigation attorney will take you through the entire process of filing and pursuing a non-criminal lawsuit. An attorney can also advise you on whether your case is best suited for court or can be handled better outside of the courtroom. Some examples of civil litigation include:
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices
- Other Business Disputes
- Contract Drafting and Review
- Operating Agreements
- Purchase Agreements
- Vendor Contracts
- Settlement Agreements
Take the first step now and contact us to discuss your specific legal situation.
- Successfully represented numerous businesses in disputes relating to the sales of goods or the provision of services in Pennsylvania and New Jersey state and federal courts
- Successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in legal malpractice claims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and have served as an expert in connection with legal malpractice claims
- Successfully defended uninsured businesses and individuals in automobile accidents, premises liability, and construction defect claims
- Represented medical providers in bad faith claims against insurance carriers, including a verdict of over $100,000.00 (mostly for treble damages and legal fees) in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County